Due to the deprecation of the Criteo Marketing API on June 15th 2021, you will no longer be able to fetch data with your existing Criteo Marketing Datastreams from that date on.
Adverity released a new Connector - Criteo Marketing Solution (New) based on the latest version available.
Are all existing features supported in the new Connector ?
The following features will no longer be supported due to API limitations:
- Facebook DPA reports
- Transaction ID reports
- The option ignore X device
The fields "campaign name" and "campaign ID" have respectively been renamed "adset" and "adset ID" in the new Criteo API.
Do I need to re-authorize my Connections ?
A new authentication method - Criteo Marketing Solutions- has been introduced and is available to generate new authorizations.
How does the new authentication method works ?
1. Create an account by following the "Get Started" on https://developers.criteo.
2. Create your own application by clicking "Create a new app" on the top right
3. Generate app credentials by clicking the "Create new key button", a .txt file will be generated on your computer with the client id and client secret you will need to provide in Adverity.
4. Scroll down to "Service" to select marketing solution and save this step.
5. Scroll down to the "Authorization" and select "Read" for the four domains available and save this step.
6. Scroll up to the top right and click on "Activate app"
7. Still on the top right click on "Generate new URL"
8. Copy paste the newly generated link to your browser to grant access to the selected portfolios
9. The client secret and client key generated in step 3 can now be used in Adverity when creating a new Connection for the Criteo Marketing Solutions Connector.
For any further information on the steps above, please check the following documentation from Criteo.
Will my Criteo Marketing Datastreams be deleted ?
Your existing Datastreams will not be deleted until further notice.
What actions should I take ?
We recommend you to manually migrate your existing Datastreams to the latest version before the 15th of June 2021.