Unlike other report types in Amazon Marketplace Connector, the Sales Tax report needs additional steps. Follow the tutorial below to retrieve your desired data.
Sales Tax report
To generate the Sales Tax report from Amazon Marketplace:
- Login to your account at Amazon seller.
- In the navigation hold the pointer over Reports.
- From the drop-down menu click Payments.
- Click a tab Date Range Reports.
- Click the Generate Report button.
- In the popup window choose Transaction as your report type.
- Choose the dates which are relevant for your report.
You can now retrieve your Sales Tax report by fetching it in your Amazon Marketplace Datastream.