To ensure your Data Extracts will be sent to the correct Explore Workspace(s), please see our dedicated article on Workspace Mapping.
ENABLE THE DESTINATION
- In the Connect Element,
- Navigate to the Connect Element, click on Datastreams in the left-hand menu.
- Select the Datastream you want to connect to your Adverity Insights Explore and Present Modules.
- In the Datastream Overview, click the slider in the Destination Lane to enable the Insights Destination.
- With the Destination enabled, click on any Data Extract already fetched in the Recent Activity lane, click Requeue for import from the drop-down, and it will be transferred to the Explore Workspace.
- The next time you run a Manual or Scheduled Fetch, the data extract will be immediately transferred to the Explore Workspace.
- Optional: Repeat this process for each Datastream that you want to enable for your Explore Element.
- Once at least one Data Extract has been transferred, navigate to the Explore Element to see your data.
- If you don't see Adverity Insights in the Destination pane of the Datastream Overview, please contact your Support agent.