CREATE A GOOGLE SHEETS DATASTREAM
- In the Connect Element, click "+Add Datastream".
- Select Google Sheets from the list of Datastreams.
- Select an existing Google Sheets Connection, or create a new one:
- Input the authorization credentials required to access the Google Sheets Datasource.
- Configure the Datastream (see Configuration Options below).
The Workspace in which you want this Datastream to reside.
The Connection authorized to access your Google Sheets account.
- Export Type:
The file format you want your Data Extract to use.
Standard Comma Separated Value file.
A zipped HTML File.
File will retain whatever format it had in the Google Sheets Datasource.
- Keep Filename:
Data extract will be named as per the Datasource Google Sheet.
- File ID:
spreadsheetIdvalue as per your Google Sheet's API. It can be seen in the Google Drive URL after the "id=".
For more information on identifying your spreadsheetID, please see Google's Documentation.
For a full explanation of Schema Mapping, please see this article.
Please see our dedicated article on Advanced Settings.
Please see our dedicated article on Transfer Settings.