CREATING AND EDITING MICROSOFT TEAMS NOTIFICATION SETTINGS
Before enabling Adverity MS Teams notifications, there are some pre-requisites to be completed within MS Teams:
- Create a Microsoft Teams internal Webhook to allow Adverity to send Notifications to MS Teams.
- Be sure to take a copy of the Webhook subscription URL, you'll need to paste this into your Adverity Notification settings.
Once the Teams webhook is prepared, in the Adverity platform:
- From the Connect, Enrich or Transfer Elements, open the Workspace Picker > Administration > then under the Notifications heading of the left-hand menu, click on Microsoft Teams.
- You will see a list of all existing MS Teams subscriptions that have notifications of some form enabled in this Workspace. Click the subscription URL to edit existing settings, or click +Add to create notifications for a new MS Teams webhook.
You have the following settings options:
Select the user account that authorizes these notifications.
- Webhook URL
As provided by MS Teams after following the steps outlined above.
The name of the channel you've created in MS Teams, to which notifications should be sent e.g. "Adverity [Your Workspace] Notifications".
Use the drop-down list to select any combination of the 5 topics (explained above) that this MS Teams channel should be notified of.
Enable/Disable sending of notifications to this channel.
- Notify About Empty Extracts
A separate rule, if ticked emails will additionally be sent to notify the user of any extracts created which contain no actual data.
If creating notifications at the Workspace Group level, use the drop-down to select specific Workspaces to receive notifications about. If left blank, notifications will be sent regarding all Workspaces within the parent Workspace Group.
Filter notifications to display only those regarding specific Datastreams. If left blank, notifications will be sent regarding all Datastreams within the parent Workspace / Workspace Group.