USE CASE EXPLAINED
See this article for an explanation of Datatype formats.
Internal Datatypes are automatically detected and configured by Adverity when an Extract is populated. They use the same formats as those found in Schema Mapping, but exist separately and are only relevant when you intend to transfer an Extract to a Destination without applying Schema Mapping.
- An established Datastream to a Datasource, authorized and capable of importing data into the Adverity platform.
- A Destination file/system (e.g SQL Database) that's enabled and ready to receive data extracts pushed from Adverity.
- Go to the Connect > Datastreams and click the Datastream for which you want to resend a data extract.
- In the Datastream overview, each data extract will be listed chronologically by time of Fetch. Click on the desired Extract to open the Data Extract View.
- In the Extract View, hover your cursor over any Header Column and click the magnifying glass icon that appears. This will take you to the Column View.
- The left-hand column shows a list of each Column Field that has been identified, along with the Datatype value that was auto-detected.
- To change the Datatype, click the drop-down and select the appropriate format (string, integer, etc.)