Different users within the same Workspace may have different priorities about what data is the most important for them to have available at a glance. Therefore, each user has the option to reorganize how their Connect Overview is displayed.
Spotlight defines which of the major tiles will be given precedence and the largest UI footprint.
Order governs where in the Dashboard each tile will be placed, running left > right..
- From the Connect, Enrich or Transfer Elements, click the Person Icon ( ) > Account.
- You will arrive in the User Settings.
- Scroll down to Lane View Mode, click the radio button for the tile you wish to be double-sized in the overview.
- There are 5 options in the Order drop-down, allowing you to pick your preferred tile configuration.
- Once you select your preferred view and save your settings, that view will applied to all Workspaces viewed by your account.
- Spotlight: Recent Activity, Order: "Activity Monitor - Recent Activity - Issues"
- Spotlight: Issues, Order: "Activity Monitor - Recent Activity - Issues"