CREATING A NEW WORKSPACE
- From the Connect, Enrich, or Transfer Elements, open the Workspace Picker > Administration
- In the left-hand menu under Manage, click Add New Workspace
- Name your new Workspace .
- Define a parent.
- Define a storage location and a destination.
- Optional: Upload a logo for the Workspace.
- Optional: Define a Quota limit to apply to the Workspace.
- Save to finalize creation.
Datastream Defaults: You may choose a default retention setting for all newly created Datastreams.
Override Default Grace Period: You may choose to override the default extract retention grace period of 30 days with a different value. Please note that this only applies to deleted extracts. Users may choose to modify the grace period for data privacy or data storage volume reasons.
- Each Workspace must be assigned one storage and one destination, and there can only be one of each.
- A Workspace may use the parent Workspace's storage and destination.
- All Workspace objects and permissions are inherited from top-down.
- User rights and permissions can be set per Workspace.
- Connections can be inherited from a parent Workspace.