RETRIEVING CUSTOMIZED REPORTS
It is possible to perform fetches on reports that have been customized within Impact Radius. This new report type enables you to access more of IR's capabilities, but doing so requires additional steps compared to default report types, specifically retrieving the report URL from the Impact Radius UI.
- Access the report section of Impact Radius to display the one you would like to retrieve on the Adverity platform.
- In the top-right corner, click on the cloud icon, and copy the URL from the pop-up box.
Please note that some reports don’t have this view, and in those cases are unfortunately not eligible retrieval via Datastream Custom Reports.
- From the Connect element, select the Datastream connected to Impact Radius and go to the Datastream Configuration settings.
- Select the report type Custom from the drop-down menu, and then paste the copied address into the Report URL field.
- You're now ready to fetch data from your custom report.