EDITING USER PERMISSIONS
- From any of the three elements,:
a. Open the Workspace Picker
b. Click on Administration.
- In the Workspace administration menu, choose Users.
- a. To edit an existing user, click on their name to enter their profile.
b. To add a new user, click on the +Add button in the top right corner.
- a. The "Permissions" section allows you to add or delete any of the available roles to the user's profile.
b. Here you can control the Workspaces to which the user has access.
- When finished, click "Save".
Each user must have at least one Permission group and access to at least one Workspace, otherwise the user will be unable to see or do anything within the platform.
CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Password reset can be performed only from within the User Profile itself.
- Click the User icon in the top-right, and open Account settings.
- You will have three separate settings pages:
Profile - Edit your user name and email, manage notification settings.
Password - Change your account password.
Two-Factor Authorization - Set up or reset 2FA with another device.
DEACTIVATING OR DELETING USERS
By navigating to you go Administration > Users and select a certain user, you can:
- Temporarily disable access to this user by un-ticking the Active tick box.
- Completely delete user by clicking on the Delete button.
You created a user but they can't access the platform? Check the following:
- At least one Permission group needs to be assigned to the user.
- Check if this user is Active: Workspace Picker > Administration > Users > Select the User > Active checkbox should be ticked.
- At least one Workspace should be assigned to the user (for more information on Workspaces, see this article).