Please note that this can be a solution only in case when Datatap is running on the client's server and storage is not cloud based
- The error '[Errno 28] No space left on device' is prompted if no storage space is left on Datatap. This can be the case if:
- Too many extracts are stored on DataTap.
- Several major tasks are performed at once.
- There are several options to reduce the amount of data stored:
- Delete unused datastreams.
- Go to Datastream --> Data Retention and change Retention type to e.g. 40 fetches to reduce number of extracts saved. Next time a fetch is performed the retention settings will be applied and extracts will be deleted.