ADDING A NEW CONNECTION
- You need the following information from Sizmek to use the the MDX (Legacy) version of the API: Username, password, application key.
- Request Sizmek to enable the following performance types: 53, 54, 55.
- Add a connection in DataTap and fill in with the credentials provided by Sizmek.
- Performance Report is the APIs default report type, the included columns are defined by the Sizmek API and can therefore not be configured on DataTap.
- If additional columns or breakdowns are required, you can either schedule a report on the Sizmek interface or request a custom report from Sizmek Support.
- Instead of pulling all data for a certain period, DataTap requests data for each campaign that was live within the fetch time frame. These campaigns are selected based on campaign start and campaign end, as configured on the interface.
- By using Slack Days, you can configure the data of campaigns that have start and end dates +/- 30 (e.g. days of the fetched period are included as well).
- If you fetch a time frame where a campaign was not supposed to be live according to campaign start and campaign end, the data of that campaign won't be included at all.
- ---> even though campaign might have delivered ads in the fetched period, the data is not included if it was delivered before campaign start or after campaign end.
- You fetch the period 01.03.2018 - 31.03.2018 with setting Slack Days = 30.
- All campaigns live between 30.01.2018 and 30.04.2018 (fetched period +- 30 days) according to campaign start and campaign end settings will be included in the fetch.
- Data of campaigns that have delivered from 01.03.2018 - 31.03.2018 but where the period between campaign start and campaign end lies outside of 30.01.2018 to 30.04.2018 is not included.