A Destination is where the data fetched and transformed by Adverity will ultimately be stored or visualized. We currently distinguish between two types of destinations: Active & Passive.
- Data is actively pushed to the Destination by Adverity.
- Extracts will take on the status "Imported" when they have been accepted by the Destination.
- Destinations are added via the "Destinations" menu and assigned to a Workspace.
- Only one Destination can be used for a specific Workspace.
- Adverity Explore Element
- File Server
- Google BigQuery
- Google Sheets
- SQL Database
- Data is collected by the Destination, not actively pushed by Adverity.
- Extract status will not change to "Imported", but remain as "Collected".
- Each Datastream can easily be visualized in a passive Destination, regardless of which Destination is assigned to the Workspace (if any).
- Google Data Studio
- Power BI
- Qlik Sense