Editing User Permissions
- Click on a Person Icon in the left-hand navigation menu,
- Choose Manage Users.
- a. To edit an existing user, click on their name to enter their profile.
b. To add a new user, click on the +Add button in the top right corner.
- a. The "Permissions" section allows you to add or delete any of the four roles to the user's profile.
b. If your Organization includes multiple stacks, here you can control whether the user can access each stack.
- When finished, click "Save".
Change or Reset Your Password
For existing users, a password can be changed by navigating to Manage Users and selecting the required user to edit their profile. Under the password algorithm link will be a button to request a password reset.
Deactivating or Deleting Users
When you go to Manage Users and select a certain user you can:
a. Temporarily disable access to this user by un-ticking the Active tick box
b. Completely delete user by clicking on the Delete button.
You created a user but they can't access Datatap? Check the following:
- At least one Permission group needs to be assigned to the user.
- Check if this user is Active: User Management > Select the User > Active tick box should be ticked.
- At least one Stack should be assigned to the user (for more information on stacks, see this article).