When granting Datatap access to a Datasource repository via OAuth2, it inherits the user's account permissions. Datatap will never manage, create or delete any items in a publisher system.
- Select the required connection (e.g. Facebook).
- Follow link and login to datasource with a user profile that has access to the desired account(s).
- Datatap will henceforth be authorized via the token passed between itself and the datasource, your login details will not be communicated any further.
You can always review and revoke permissions/scopes you have granted Adverity Datatap in a datasource's respective profile settings.
- Select the required connection.
- Input your account details directly into Datatap. The system will encrypt and store these credentials and use them to login on every subsequent data access attempt.