- Key Columns are used to uniquely identify a dataset. They are required to ensure that data is correctly overwritten.
- Only datasets where all key columns match are overwritten. If using Adverity Insights as a destination, key columns can be combined with other overwrite options.
- Only columns that are defined as a 'dimension' in the Destination system can be used as key columns.
STEPS FOR SETTING KEY COLUMNS
- Go to the Datastreams' Schema Mapping screen.
- Set the "Key Column" switch to green for the column you wish to be key.
In this case, "account_Id" is now a Key Column.
- Save mapping.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this page's contents, please Email Us