IMPORT DATA TO TABLEAU
- Navigate through Connect > Datastreams and select the Datastream you wish to connect to Tableau from the list.
- In the left-hand menu of the Datastream overview, click Passive Destinations.
- Choose the time range that you want to see visualized.
- Copy the access link to your clipboard.
- Go to the Connect menu, select Web Data Connector, paste access link and press enter.
- Use Adverity credentials to login and access the data through Tableau.
- Use the option update data automatically within Tableau to make sure that refreshes happen automatically as soon as a new extract is fetched. If this is not used, then you would need to refresh the table as necessary when returning to Tableau.