You can copy (clone) a Dashboard to the same or a different business entity by following these steps:
- Navigate to the dashboard you want to clone and click on EDIT → Clone Dashboard.
- Choose the business entity you want to clone the dashboard to, click Clone.
- Attention: This creates a copy of the dashboard on the chosen business entity, you are still viewing the initial dashboard from which you made the copy.
- Click the green success message to switch directly to the copy of your dashboard or go. via Dashboards menu item and select the newly created dashboard there.
If your copied dashboard or some of its widgets do not display any data try the following:
- Check if a Dashboard Segment is applied. If you have cloned the dashboard to another business entity the filter might need to be adjusted to available dimensions.
- Adjust the selected Date Range by clicking Edit → Change dates for all Explore Widgets.
- Open Widget Context Menu(s) to see if widget contains a filter for data that is not available.