You can copy (clone) a Dashboard to the same or a different workspace by following these steps:
- Navigate to the dashboard you want to clone and click on EDIT → Clone Dashboard.
- Choose the workspace you want to clone the dashboard to, click Clone.
- Click the green success message to switch directly to the copy of your dashboard or go. via Present menu item and select the newly created dashboard there.
- Note that all cloned dashboards will be automatically saved in Draft mode and will only be visible to you until you publish it.
If your cloned dashboard or some of its widgets do not display any data try the following:
- Check if a Dashboard Segment is applied. If you have cloned the dashboard to another workspace, the filter might need to be adjusted to available dimensions.
- Adjust the selected Date Range by clicking Edit → Change dates for all Explore Widgets.
- Open Widget Context Menu(s) to see if widget contains a filter for data that is not available.