The Metric Filter allows you to display data that's within a certain range of values. This is particularly useful if you want to filter out some extreme values.
ADD METRIC FILTER
- Click on the green filter icon in the filter section (right-hand side):
- Alternatively you can open the Metrics Menu by clicking on the dimension name and select Filter
- Choose between one of these types
- Range: Insert values for start and end of range
- At least: Insert value for start of range
- At most: Insert value for end of range
- Not Null Values: only cells/datasets with value are displayed
- Null Values: only cells/datasets without value are displayed
OPTION 'ON RAW DATA'
- Per default the Metric Filter is based on the value displayed in the cell of the innermost dimension. A cell usually contains the sum of several data sets
- Tick box On raw data to apply filter to all raw data sets matching the selected conditions
COMBINING METRIC FILTERS
If you add multiple metric filters, they are combined by default with the logical operator AND. In the table, Adverity only includes data that satisfies all your metric filter criteria.
To change how your metric filters are combined, click OR on the right. As a result, metric filters are combined with the logical operator OR. In the table, Adverity includes all data that satisfies the criteria of at least one of your metric filters.