The Metric Filter allows you to display data that's within a certain range of values. This is particularly useful if you want to filter out some extreme values.
ADD METRIC FILTER
- Click on the green filter icon in the filter section (right-hand side):
- Alternatively you can open the Metrics Menu by clicking on the dimension name and select Filter
- Choose between one of these types
- Range: Insert values for start and end of range
- At least: Insert value for start of range
- At most: Insert value for end of range
- Not Null Values: only cells/datasets with value are displayed
- Null Values: only cells/datasets without value are displayed
OPTION 'ON RAW DATA'
- Per default the Metric Filter is based on the value displayed in the cell of the innermost dimension. A cell usually contains the sum of several data sets
- Tick box On raw data to apply filter to all raw data sets matching the selected conditions