In Explore all available metrics and dimensions are displayed on the left-hand side in the Column Bar. Dimensions are displayed in blue, metrics are displayed in green. Calculated KPIs are marked with ƒ
- Click on datasource name to see a list of all available columns for this datasource.
Note: This does not add a filter for the given datasource, all data is displayed in the table
- OR Use search field to filter for columns of any datasource
- Click on the name of the column to add it to the data table
- You can add several instances of one column to the table. In the Column Bar the number next to the column name indicates how many instances of the column are used in the data table.
In Explore mode you can see a list of all the Metrics & Dimensions on your left-hand side.
- Click the name of the column to open the Metric/Dimension Menu and choose Remove
CHANGE COLUMN ORDER
The order of columns is limited to having dimensions in front and metrics after. This is how you can change the order of metrics and dimensions:
- Click on column name and drag plus drop the column to the desired position within the table
- It is not possible to change the order of the columns by clicking on the table header