You can either start a new dashboard from scratch or clone an existing dashboard
- Navigate to the hub or tenant on which you want to create the dashboard.
- Go to main menu item Dashboards.
- Click + icon to create a new dashboard.
- Change the title in the top left corner by replacing New Dashboard with your dashboard's name.
- We highly recommend to add a Dashboard Segment with a filter on Datasource to make sure all widgets on the dashboard display correct data.
- On the Dashboard Menu in the top right corner click Add→ Explore to start building widgets that you can then add to your dashboard.